Together we can do so much more for Chandler and Gilbert families! Donate toys, clothes, and gift cards.
Call Lori Tapia for information – 480-963-1423 ext 106
Donations should be made by December 14th
Distribution day is December 22nd 10:00 to 12: oopm
Families in Need
Registration Dates and Locations
Gilbert CAP Office Location Dates:
132 W. Bruce St. Gilbert, AZ 85234
- Tuesday, November 6th (Martes) from 4:00 to 6:00pm.
- Wednesday, November 14th (Miercoles) from 8:00 to 11:00am.
- Friday, November 16th (Viernes) from 9:00 to 12:00 pm.
Chandler Christian Community Center Location Dates:
345 S. California St. Chandler, AZ 85225
- Wednesday, November 7th (Miercoles) from 1:00 to 3:00pm.
- Wednesday, November 14th (Miercoles) from 1:00 to 3:00pm.
- Friday, November 16th (Viernes) from 1:00 to 3:00pm.
- Tuesday, November 20th (Martes) from 10:00 to 12:00pm.
- Tuesday, November 27th (Martes) from 1:00 to 3:00pm.
- Thursday, November 29th (Jueves) from 4:00 to 6:00pm.
Please bring the following/ Favor de traer lo siguiente:
- Proof of income/Prueba de ingresos
- Birth Certificates for all children/Actas de nacimiento para cada ninos/a
- Photo ID for all adults/Identificacion de Foto para todos los adultos
- Proof of current address through the mail/Prueba de domicillo receinte (de correo)
- Children’s wish list and clothing sizes/Lista de regalos deseados y talla de ropa/calzodo para cada nino/a
Senior Center Activities Calendar
Give Thanks Day Luncheon:
Thursday, November 15th at 11:15 am
We always have a great turn out on this day. It’s a great day to re-connect with old friends while enjoying delicious turkey with all the holiday trimmings. What better way to express how thankful we truly are?
Holiday Dinner Dance:
Saturday December 5th at 5:00 pm
Join your friends for a great meal, many chances to win door prizes and the music of Eddie Traylor.
Thursday December 6th at 7:00 am
Celebrate this popular yearly tradition alongside friends while enjoying your favorite breakfast foods. There is no cost but you must sign up in advance.
For more information on these Senior Center activities, please contact Amanda Shepard, Activity Specialist for Gilbert Senior Center, at 480-503-6059