Volunteer Your Time To Make A Difference
Join Chandler Christian Community Center to make a difference in the lives of others.
Volunteers assist a great deal with the day to day workload. The Center needs volunteers
- Sort & package food Distribution boxes
- Provide office assistance or data entry
- Help clean-up and maintenance projects
- Assist with family programs, classes or child watch
- Assist with Operation Santa and Back to School Programs
- Conduct a food drive or fundraiser
Senior Center Volunteer Opportunities
Special events serve as fund raisers and friend raisers for CCCC, participation by individuals, companies and sponsors is the key to their success. CCCC would be delighted to have you participate in our special event programs as an event volunteer or committee member. It’s our community that brings every event together.
Schedule Some Time
Volunteers are encouraged to take a tour of the facilities. Tour includes a brief orientation and scheduling of volunteer time. Bilingual abilities are an added bonus. If you have some spare time to help out the people in Your Community, please call and Volunteer 480-963-1423 ext. 102.
CCCC also accepts Court Ordered Community Service volunteers, on a case-by-case base